The EATC involvement in A400M matters
The EATC will become the biggest future user of the A400M, about 110 to 120 aircraft will in a few years fly on EATC OPCON.
That' s because the national EATC assigned squadrons fly most on EATC orchestrated and conducted assets for air transport (AT), aeromedical evacuation (AE) and air-to-air refueling (AAR).
Moreover the EATC has an interest and strong will to combine the nations needs to set up international agreed future concepts for the A400M in order to reach
out for one European military air transport backbone, one international understanding: The best interoperability for future missions and the benefit for
the Participating Nations is the EATC Commander' s guideline to make the EATC a true enabler in the field of European military AT.
Find therefore on this page different topics about EATC involvements in A400M matters.
- Big step in A400M training »
- Interoperability framework for the Atlas »
- Reshaping the whole operational landscape »
- EATC to take over key roles in A400M employment »
- Advancing A400M employment together with OCCAR »
- Commander EATC visits MEST »
- Aeromedical Evacuation solutions - EATC takes care »
- A400M Common Ground Crew Training Concept effective »
- EATC organizes OUG meeting in Wunstorf »